Welcome! This site will be used to share documents and support communications around the Digital Library Service Registry (DLSR) Workshop. If you have questions about the workshop, please contact Jeremy Frumkin or Sarah Giersch. This workshop is supported by supplemental funding to award #DUE 0429202 from the National Science Foundation and is co-sponsored by the Digital Library Federation and JISC / UKOLN.
22 March 2006
Pre-Workshop Reception - sponsored by the Digital Library Federation
6:00 - 9:00, Willow Restaurant
4301 North Fairfax Drive, Arlington, Va
23 March 2006
Digital Library Service Registry Workshop
8:30 - 4:00, Room 375, National Science Foundation
4201 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, Virginia, USA
Details & Communications
- Maps & Directions: Getting to/from airports, hotels and reception location
- NSF Check-in Procedures: Please read and follow these instructions to expedite check-in. There should be wireless connectivity in the meeting room and wired connections for presenters.
- Workshop Agenda: An outline of the day's activities including plenary presentations and breakout topics
- Discussion list archives: All workshop attendees, plus a few people who had schedule conflicts, have been subscribed to the DLSR discussion list. Keep the listserv welcome email, which contains instructions for managing preferences and posting.
A place for documents and wiki links to information about the workshop, topics covered and presentations.
- Digital Library Service Registry Definition
- Use Cases
- Attendee List
- Workshop Presentations
- Brief Report on DLSR Workshop
Contains drafts and final versions of workshop products and follow-on activities.